Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Friday and Quiz Time!


Traditionally Friday is the day for quizzes in school in order that the teacher can go home for the weekend, secure in the knowledge that he or she has done something useful in the previous five days.

So try this link and take this test for yourself:-

http://pewresearch.org/politicalquiz/quiz/index.php

I did ace It, and so I should as the owner of this Blog but I was shocked to learn that I was in the mere 2% that did.

For my overseas readers, you’re welcome to try it as well but be warned that the subject matter concentrates on American issues. If you do, I’d love to hear how you did.

My guess is that most of the overseas folks will do just as well or better than the majority of the American citizens who responded.

If you do try it out, you will be able to see how you fared and please take a look at the “Demographic Breakdown by Question”. But for those who would prefer the Clift Notes version ………..

24% got less than 5 questions right.
Another 30% got less than 8 right.

So 54%, of that which we may assume are potential American voters scored a C grade or lower.


Of course, that fact does start to explain how Obama got elected.

No comments:

Post a Comment