Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Hanukah


Just as long as there is an occupant of the Oval Office who prides himself on his ecumenism, well for 2 out of the 3 major monotheistic faiths anyway, while totally ignoring the Daddy of them all because, to recognize it might irk his other allegiances especially Jeremiah Wright.

So, on this first full day of Hanukah, I decided to borrow a few ideas from elsewhere and come up with a list of songs. And here they are. Please feel free to sing along and/or add your own.



Oy to the World

Silent Night? I should be so lucky ….

All I want for Christmas is for my son to call me every once in a while. Once a week would be better.

Enough of the Jingle Bells already.

Hark, the Herald Tribune ……

I’ll be home for Christmas; if my mother can nag my father into sending me an airline ticket.

God rest ye, Merry Gentlemen. And tell your father to lay of the schnapps next year.

I saw someone kissing Santa Claus but I suspect it was your worthless, slutty wife with Tiger Woods. And don't say I didn't warn you ......

Hey, “Little Drummer Boy”? When you’re old enough, I’m going to send crayons to your firstborn.

Grandma got run over by a reindeer. Did we send the check for last year’s insurance premium?



After all, “White Christmas” was written by Irving Berlin.


And, before you ask, I’m not going to attempt anything for Kwanzaa. I’ll let the White House do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment