Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Fairness Doctrine!

Several people have asked me if they can post to this Blog. The answer is a resounding "Yes" but I have to add you. So just send me an email and I'll do just that. My email address is:
jack-morris@qwest.net

Note though, the hosting site does reserve the right to disallow obscenities etc. but, with that said, I, as the owner, will not edit your posts but they do need to be "on point" and I do reserve the right to comment on them.

I previously had reported that I'd asked an "Obamaniac" to submit an answer to the question, "Is this what you voted for and why?" But, the response needed to be timely and my thus-imposed deadline passed without a response from the person in question. So perhaps this latest attempt to present diverse opinion will succeed where the previous one failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment