Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sieg Heil!

Less than a year ago, I was sitting by a very pretty lake on a beautiful summer evening. I had a Scotch and water in one hand and a canapĂ© in the other. It was the prelude to a delightful dinner with friends. At some time during that cocktail hour I was described as, “just about the most patriotic person’, the speaker had ever met.

But now, I’ve just had an up-close-and -personal look at, and a lesson in, the cult of personality.

It seems that, if you criticize Obama, then you are not patriotic anymore. In fact, I was told that I should “go back to Great Britain”.

Let me state this loud and clear. Obama is not America!!

I will do all I can to ensure that four years from now he will be history. It remains to be seen though just how much of the America I love will still remain when he’s gone. However, it remains my duty and my responsibility to rebuild whatever can be rebuilt and to paint over as much as I can of Obama’s graffiti.

In other words, I’m not going anywhere! And more and more are, and will be, joining our ranks.

We’re not going down without a fight. And when Obama is gone, we loyal Americans will still be here with our dreams still alive, with our vision still intact and with our will stronger than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment