Saturday, March 7, 2009

Is This What You Voted For?

There has been talk lately from the Democrats about reintroducing that which has been called by them, "The Fairness Doctrine". It really isn't about fairness at all but much more about shutting up conservative opinion especially on radio.

Apparently, dominating both cable and broadcast TV is not enough for liberals. And, because liberal radio has not and seemingly cannot survive as witnessed by the various incarnations of Al Franken's "Air America", all of which are now defunct, they seek now to silence the opposite view.

Perhaps, therefore, it should be called, "The Censorship Doctrine" as it seems that the First Amendment and market forces don't sit too well with those on the Left.

But, your compassionate author, me, decided to preempt any enforcement. So, I've invited an avid Obama supporter to answer one question as that person surveys our world in March 2009.

I promised that I would not change, edit, cut, paste any part of that which that person submits. And, nor will I for to do so would render the whole exercise pointless.

I will comment on it because that's what I do and it's my Blog.


And, the question is:

Is this what you voted for?

It should be fun!

Also, go to any left-wing Blog and see how many invite a different viewpoint.

Go on. I dare you
!

No comments:

Post a Comment