Sunday, July 12, 2009

Obama to Jacko: " Please come back again and again and again ...."


It seems that, at the moment, minorities rule the airwaves in this country. I knew this to be true when, last week some demented caller phoned an Al Sharpton hosted radio talk show with the conspiracy theory to end all such.

Anyway, this woman had “heard” that the reason that Sarah Palin had decided to withdraw from the active political scene was because she, Ms. Palin, was somehow involved in the death of Michael Jackson. And the Reverend Al in his response said, “Interestin, let’s put it out there. Who knows?

Now, Dick Cheney calling in the attacks on the World Trade Center because his insurance broker thought it was a sound investment. That ought to be the conspiracy theory of all time except some on the left in this country actually believe it. If so, the Vice-President truly must be in "Good Hands".

But speaking of “Jacko”, I don’t know where the body is right now but I do hope the embalmers employed did a great job because, if they didn’t, even entombed in a gold coffin, there might be more than a whiff of corruption. Not that I want one or anything like it, but where do you get one of those. Las Vegas perhaps? I know one thing, it won't be Tel Aviv.

Now, that’s a word that sums up Jacko to the hilt. His body is corrupting as we speak but, long before that, he corrupted his own body by virtue of his determined attempts to change who we was.

As far as I know, there isn’t yet a real effort to have an official memorial postage stamp and as far as I know a public holiday in his honor is not on the cards either. If it were to happen every child molester in the country both overt and covert would be holding “love-ins” in public bathrooms. With NAMBLA leading the way. By the way, somewhere I read that there was already a day of Kwanza commemorating Michael Jackson. Truly! It celebrated the day he turned white!

I worked in San Francisco for many years. I once attended the Exotic Erotic Ball so anything that 2 or more people want to do in private or in public is fine with me. But they have to be willing and they have to be of age.

OK, I know I should stop sounding like the cable news outlets; you know what I mean, “All Michael, All the time”, but there is one more snippet I’d like to add. Did you hear that Mattel is bringing out a new doll? For those from Lake Havasu, Mattel is the outfit responsible for Ken and Barbie.

Anyway the new doll is purported to be an anatomically correct version of Jacko. Only fair I suppose because now little kids will get to play with him as they go to sleep.

One thing that Jacko’s death did though, much to the relief of the Obama apologizers both on TV and elsewhere, was to divert attention from the real issues of the day. Perhaps Obama would like to see him die every week until “Cap &Tax” skates through and until “Obamacare” passes or until the unemployment rate stops rising or until Joe Biden learns to shut up!

And next week, it is the turn of another minority to hug the spotlight because next week it is;

La Semana de La Raza!

No comments:

Post a Comment